Sunday 6 April 2014

Cute spring lambs


Yay! March is (was) here which means it's time for the cuteness of lambs. I took myself off to the Seven Sisters Sheep Centre for an afternoon of loveliness.

I'll make it a short blog post - I can hear the sigh of relief from here. I went on a weekday, fairly certain that there wouldn't be too many kids there. And I was right. I had the place practically to myself for a couple of hours. Suffice to say, the pens was teeming with tiny orphans, happy newborns and gambolling balls of fluff just a few days old. This year, I didn't see any actually being born but that's fine. I spent more than my fair share of happy minutes at the orphan pen while a 2-day old male attempted to suckle my finger.

But since a picture is worth a thousand words:

My photos can be found HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment